More on The Worst Website Evah ....

Here's my latest experience with the Massachusetts' COVID-19 vaccine website, also known as The Worst Website Evah!
So, just for the heck of it ---- maybe I'm a masochist ---- I went on the state's website after 5 p.m. today (Monday, March 1), and saw some availabilities at the Gillette Stadium site in the coming days, so I clicked on register and then fell into the abyss:
The wait time rapidly changed, in minutes, from: 9 to 18, to 9.864, to 12, to 29, to 34, 35, 37. Then I got a message saying the wait time was "greater than a day." Then it said the wait time was 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10, 13 and "greater than a day."
That's when I got off. The wait times clearly do not mean anything.
I understand that the shots are in limited supply but the state's website is a total mess and not at all user friendly ---- no matter what King Charlie thinks!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayers for a somber Passover

Renewing my love affair with baseball --- and the PawSox

An ode to a lovable cat named Cooper